Are you planning to renovate your house and are thinking of getting a loan to get it done?
Apply for the Digital Unsecured Personal Loan at Hong Leong Bank to make your dream come to life!
- 100% ONLINE - SUPER FAST PROCESS
- ONLY 15 MINUTES TO GET A LOAN APPROVAL
- HIGH LOAN AMOUNT & FLEXIBLE LOAN TENOR
Interest rate starting from 1.41% per month
High loan amount up to VND 500 mio
Flexible loan tenor up to 60 months
Simple documentation & no collateral required
Terms and Conditions apply : click link
- If you do not have Hong Leong Connect App yet, download it and apply for a Digital Unsecured Personal Loan now.
Immediately after registering online, you only need to add a few simple documents:
- Your ID
- Your residence documents (Family book / KT3 / Police confirmation)
- Other document(s) upon request (if any)
- Vietnamese citizens with from 18 years old to 60 years old (at end of loan tenor)
- Salaried employee with minimum income VND 10 mio monthly
- Have a valid ID
- Have proof of residence in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Binh Duong
1. What is the unsecured personal loan (UPL)?
It is a digital unsecured lending product that you can apply via HLB Connect (Website/Mobile) to help fulfill your many personal expenditures needs.
2. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount?
From VND 30 mio to VND 250 mio.
3. What is the applicable loan tenor?
From 2 years to 5 years.
4. What can I use the loan for?
The loan is to finance most of your personal expenses such as house renovation, purchase of appliances, purchase of motorbike, study or tuition fees and medical expenses.
5. What will I choose if my expenditure is not listed in the drop box?
Currently, HLBVN is financing common loan purposes as those stated in the registration screen, please choose the appropriate loan purpose as per your needs.
6. Who can apply for UPL?
Vietnamese citizen with a regular salary and is of working age (from 18 up to 60 years old for male and 55 years old for female upon loan maturity).
7. Is there any requirement for working experience?
The applicant is required to have at least 12 month of working experience and 3 months at their current job.
8. What are the accepted living address areas?
You must be currently living in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong. Please contact our Call Center or visit our Branch for further support.
9. What are the accepted working locations?
You must be currently working at Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City. Please contact our Call Center or visit our Branch for further support.
10. What is the minimum income I need to be eligible?
The minimum monthly income required is VND 10 mio.
11. How much of the salary is accepted for monthly payment?
Up to 60% of a customer's salary can be used for monthly repayment of all loans (including the newly applied UPL).
12. How much is the lending rate?
The lending interest rate is from 17%p.a to 30%p.a. and will be finalized upon having final approval.
13. How is the lending rate determined?
The lending rate is introduced in a range which may vary from one to another in accordance to the customer's credit score, credit history and other criteria required by the Bank.
14. Can I withdraw the disbursed amount via another bank’s account?
The loan is disbursed to your account at Hong Leong Bank.
15. How much is the early repayment fee?
Early repayment fee is applicable to the whole outstanding loan subject to a charge of 3% in the first 3 years if early repayment is made.
16. Can customers make partial prepayment?
Partial prepayment is not applicable for unsecured personal loans currently.
17. Do I need to submit any documents?
Originals of the following will need to be presented to the Bank prior to loan disbursement.
- Your ID;
- Your residence documents (Family book / KT3 / Police confirmation);
- Other document(s) as per request (if any).
18. Why don't I receive any SMS as per guidance when registering for the loan?
You may have registered to block SMS from the telephone company, so please unblock that request and reapply after 24 hours.
19. How do I upload required documents?
You will be able to submit/upload 3 files for each type of document via HLB Connect. In case more than 3 pictures are to be taken, you should save all the required pictures as 1 file; then upload that file which will be treated as 1 file only.
20. How long will it take to know whether my application is approved or not?
Basically it will take about 15 minutes from your registration depending on connection speed and system availability; however, it may require more processing time depending on different special situations.
21. How long till I can withdraw the money?
It may take approximately 15 minutes from the completion of the Facility Agreement signed-off.
22. How is the monthly installment computed? How do I make repayment?
You will pay fixed monthly installments (including principal and interest). The interest is computed on reducing balance. Please deposit/transfer to your current account at HLBVN the amount equivalent to fixed monthly installment and ensure the fund is sufficient on the due date.
Unsecured Personal Loan Calculator
*The information shown is indicative and for illustration only.
Estimated Monthly Installments (VND)
Based on your high commitment, you are not eligible for our minimum loan amount of 27881005 dong.